Basic for Metal blades are the economical choice for cutting sheet metal and thin metals (ferrous and non-ferrous)
- T-shank design for maximum grip and stability which fits 90% of all current jigsaw makes and models.
- For sheet metal 10-16 gauge, thin metals 1/16 In. to 1/8 In. thick (ferrous and non-ferrous)
- 17-24 TPI progressive tooth design for smooth cuts in various thicknesses
- High-speed steel construction for maximum life in straight cuts
- 3-5/8 In. overall length, 2-5/8 In. working length
- Proper lubricant is recommended when cutting metal
- include 5 unit of [Bosch Jigsaw Blade for Metal T 118A] [TA-BOSC-NOA-2310 (S022)]
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Quality products at Affordable prices
SUNNY eSTORE only works with authorized merchants to offer genuine products at affordable prices.
All our products are 100% authentic, and any foreign products are legally imported. We continuously work with our merchant partners to get you the best prices.
The SUNNY Trust Guarantee also means that if our products are damaged or do not work as promised, and the manufacturer does not offer a warranty, we will take them back within 14 days and fully refund your money. Your trust and satisfaction are important for us.