Basic for Metal blades are the economical choice for cutting sheet metal and thin metals (ferrous and non-ferrous)
- T-shank design for maximum grip and stability which fits 90% of all current jigsaw makes and models.
- For sheet metal 10-16 gauge, thin metals 1/16 In. to 1/8 In. thick (ferrous and non-ferrous)
- 17-24 TPI progressive tooth design for smooth cuts in various thicknesses
- High-speed steel construction for maximum life in straight cuts
- 3-5/8 In. overall length, 2-5/8 In. working length
- Proper lubricant is recommended when cutting metal
- include 5 unit of [Bosch Jigsaw Blade for Metal T 118A] [TA-BOSC-NOA-2310 (S022)]