- Boil the water. Black tea needs hotter water, so let it reach a rolling boil. For other types, like green tea, you’ll only need little bubbles.
- Add tea. Pour your water on to the tea to help ‘agitate’ the leaves. This helps the infusion.
- Brew. Leave the tea to infuse and let nature weave her little magic spell!
- Remove the tea. Lift loose tea leaves out in their infuser or pour the tea over a strainer. If using a teabag, lift it out with a teaspoon.
- Serve. Take a moment to enjoy your tea. You’re now ready for anything!
Adding milk or lemon:
- You can drink your black tea solo, or you can pair it with milk or lemon if you prefer. Lemon is often used with Earl Grey as it brings out the citrus flavors
- 5 minutes
Includes: 1 box of Lipton Helium Earl Grey Tea 50g (2g x 25 sachets)