Like the sun, the taste of Lipton® Yellow Label® tea gives you a gentle lift, brightening your day. Full of the natural goodness of the finest hand plucked tea leaves, Lipton premium black tea is appreciated around the world for its uniquely refreshing taste
- Boil the water. Black tea needs hotter water, so let it reach a rolling boil. For other types, like green tea, you’ll only need little bubbles.
- Add tea. Pour your water on to the tea to help ‘agitate’ the leaves. This helps the infusion.
- Brew. Leave the tea to infuse and let nature weave her little magic spell!
- Remove the tea. Lift loose tea leaves out in their infuser or pour the tea over a strainer. If using a teabag, lift it out with a teaspoon.
- Serve. Take a moment to enjoy your tea. You’re now ready for anything!
Adding milk or lemon:
- You can drink your black tea solo, or you can pair it with milk if you prefer. Milk in black tea is a classic British thing. And, whether you add it first or second, is purely a matter of taste
- 4 minutes
Includes: 1 box of Lipton Yellow Label Tea 200g (2g x 100 envelope sachets)